Harbinger, the category-leading strength brand has introduced twelve new products for weightlifters and strength trainers to get more out of their workouts. The new and updated products include gloves, belts, and strength accessories that deliver on the brand’s mission of elevating strength training through the use of Harbinger’s high-quality, carefully engineered and diverse line of products.
“For nearly three decades, Harbinger customers have relied on our products to help them train efficiently and safely while moving towards their goals of building muscle, strength and endurance,” said Marco Garsed, vice president of marketing for Harbinger parent company Implus. “These new items are a great compliment to our already robust product line – tapping the latest in new materials and performance-oriented product designs to deliver the best accessories for weightlifters and fitness enthusiasts at every level.”
- Training Grip Gloves: Training Grip Gloves feature increased venting for breathability,added leather accents to improve fit and redesigned padding featuring Articulated TechGel™. Wristwrap and Non-Wristwrap options retail for $29.99 and $24.99.
- Pro Gloves: Harbinger’s best-selling Pro Collection is back with a vented, cushioned leather palm, wrap-around thumb protection and signature double-stitched construction. Wristwrap and Non-Wristwrap options retail for $21.99 and $16.99.
- FlexFit Contour Belt: The FlexFit Contour Belt features a new overlap design with a rigid central panel and kidney pockets providing additional abdominal support. The FlexFit Contour Belt retails for $34.99.
- Women’s FlexFit Contour Belt: This belt offers adjustable, heavy gauge steel tensioning buckles and a 5” panel designed for a woman’s body. Women’s FlexFit Contour Belt retails for $34.99.
- Ergo Grip Strength System: The Ergo Grip Strength System offers a whole hand and individual finger strength building kit targeting a wide range of hand sizes for both men and women. Ergo Grip Strength System retails for $24.99.
- Thin Bar Grips: Harbinger’s Thin Bar Grips feature an enhanced grip with minimal padding – helping reduce stress on hands. Thin Bar Grips retail for $19.99.
- Tricep-Bicep Bar Grips: The Tricep-Bicep Bar Grips feature a unique clamp-on design promoting proper hand positioning for optimal hand and forearm strength training. Tricep-Bicep Bar Grips retail for $29.99.
- Pro Speed Rope: The Pro Speed Rope features a 90 degree connection promoting rope spin and acceleration through rotation and redesigned handles to provide enhanced grip control, reducing wrist and forearm fatigue to promote better form. Pro Speed Rope retails for $19.99.
- Power Speed Rope: This new redesign features an updated head spin mechanism and a fully adjustable 10 foot abrasion resistant steel cable. Power Speed Rope retails for $14.99.
- GripFast Cable Handles: This product features freely rotating 5” handles and textured grip and helps users avoid unwanted germs at the gym. GripFast Cable Handles retail for $24.99.
Founded in 1988, Harbinger produces innovative, high-performance fitness and strength training tools. Harbinger products are found in gyms, health clubs, sporting goods and specialty fitness retailers worldwide.